When we buy cleaning products, we expect them to do one thing: clean! We use a wide array of scents, soaps, detergents, bleaching agents, softeners, scourers, polishes, and specialized cleaners for bathrooms, glass, drains, and ovens to keep our homes sparkling and sweet-smelling.

But while the chemicals in cleaners foam, bleach, and disinfect to make our dishes, bathtubs, and countertops germ-free, many also contribute to indoor air pollution, are poisonous if ingested, and can be harmful if inhaled or touched.

Why not clean the house with 100% water instead? Yes, water that can kill 99.9& of bacterial, germs, dust mites and bed bugs. No chemicals and are safe for your family especially children and pets at home.